Comments Closed – the winner is: Cindi – email me Cindi @ kim (at) mommyknows (dot) com
Welcome to week 4 of â€”> Happy Book Day to You ~ the Series
Do you remember in December I held a Happy Book Day Giveaway on my birthday? Well I enjoyed it so much (because books are my favorite thing), I thought Iâ€™d make it a weekly occurrence. For the next several weeks you can count on a â€˜Happy Book Day to You ~ the Seriesâ€™ giveaway every Tuesday.
Marshmallows for Breakfast (by Dorothy Koomson)
I love British chick-lit and Dorothy Koomson didn’t disappoint. This is a book about hope, redemption and finding love in unexpected places. You can click on the authors (above) name to go to her blog OR you can click HERE to a short blurb about the book. This one made me cry.
Some simple rules and things to remember:
1. This book is second hand. Iâ€™ve read it, I liked it and I am giving it to you. It may possibly have coffee rings or warped pages from sitting on my night stand. Call me cheap, or call me environmentally friendly, Iâ€™m not bothered either way.
2. Consider passing it forward when you are done, you could even have a giveaway! Remember, what goes around comes around.
3. You must come back here to see if you are the winner. I wonâ€™t track you down, if you wait to long â€¦ I might lend it to a friend or a neighbor and then YOU are out of luck. You need to email me with your address, once I receive it I will pop it in the mail to you at my convenience.
4. To be eligible to win, you need to leave a comment on this post. Iâ€™ll pick a winner sometime on Thursday, February 19th, 2009.
5. Tell a friendâ€”> this isnâ€™t really a rule, but it would be really nice. wink
What book do you have on the go right now? Would you recommend it?
**NOTE: this is not a paid advertisement — they’re my books and I am giving one of them away — because I am nice like that — just saying!**