I was tagged by Outside Voice.
Anyone reading this has been tagged too!
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Not really, my mom said she liked the actress Kim Novak.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Today while reading ‘On Strike for Christmas’ by Sheila Roberts. It’s a light, entertaining sort of read, but I am a softie (so I’ve been told).
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? No, hardly ever.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Spam, just kidding. I like left over turkey for turkey sandwiches. I don’t eat sandwiches much, I hate making them.
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Yes
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Probably, depends how nicely I asked.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Can Wayne Gretzky skate?
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS. Yes, I have had 3 surgeries set up to have them out in the past couple of years and I keep doing a ‘no show’.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Yes.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Sunny Boy/Red River hot cereal. I like Shredded Wheat too.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? No.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? I’d like to think so, probably not emotionally, but definitely I could kick most women’s butts, and a few smaller men.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Jamocha Almond Fudge from B&R.
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? I don’t know, I think I take in the whole picture. Probably the first sentence they speak is more important than my first visual impression.
15. RED OR PINK? Red.
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? The way I look.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Grandma Fred.
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Am I sending this? I must have missed the instructions. Now Iâ€™m all stressed out.
19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? I have bare feet at the moment, but I will spend a lot of the winter in my brown Uggs.
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Booster Juice.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? I can faintly hear the TV on in the livingroom, I am in bed with my laptop.
22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Red
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Tea reminds me of Denmark. I also like my Tom’s of Maine honeysuckle deodorant.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Elizabeth.
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Yes! Sheâ€™s a rock star
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Hockey on TV and Baseball in person.
27. HAIR COLOR? Blonde/Brown
28. EYE COLOR? Blue.
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No.
30. FAVORITE FOOD? Lobster.
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? I much prefer a happy ending.
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Quarantine –> it was terrible.
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Black
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer
35. HUGS OR KISSES? Kisses
36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Apple Pie or Apple Crisp.
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Whoever feels like it
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND. Whoever doesnâ€™t feel like it
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? ‘The Queen’s Fool’ by Phillipa Gregory.
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? I don’t use a mouse pad. Right now it is my knee covered by my comforter.
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? Mentalist (first time … it was OK).
42. FAVORITE SOUND. Georgia’s happy voice.
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles!
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? I’ve been on an around the world trip. I suppose it would have to be Thailand or Singapore.
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I can flip my eyelids inside out.
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Rimbey, Alberta.
47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? All the people that I tag: JennB @ thedailyburns.com, Linda @ mytrendytykes, Carey @ sunnydaysatthebeach, Anastasia, momontherun, Madeline @ myboyandme, Safire @ livinginmaryland.
All comments and back-links for this post will be entered to win one of two Power Ranger action figures (includes shipping and handling) in my ‘Power Ranger Giveaway’. If you comment and blog about the Giveaway you’ll receive two entries (too easy). I’ll randomly choose two winners on December 1st, 2008 @ 9 p.m. –> make sure to come by and enter often.
If you’ve enjoyed this post, please subscribe to my feed.
13 comments… add one
Good writing. Keep up the good work. I just added your RSS feed my Google News Reader..
Well done! I am trying to picture the knee/comforter set up…that’s unique! :)
outside voice’s last blog post..humor break
Fun! And yeah…I hate my handwriting too!
Andrea’s last blog post..By Myself!
I thoroughly enjoyed reading your answers. It is fun to learn more about the person who writes on their site. Thanks for sharing. Cindi
I would like me as a friend even though I am very sarcastic and can kick butt myself. I’m sitting hear wearing black writing this to you. I don’t think I’d like being any color Crayon. I’d bungee jump but no one and I mean no one is taking my tonsils lol Then how could I sing along with “The Beetles” Happy Holidays from my house to yours~! Thanks for Sharing :)
Rhonda Martin’s last blog post..Are You Ready?
Fun! I will have to do this!
I don’t want to be entered in the Power Rangers Give-A-Way, we’re a family of all girls. I just wanted to stop by and let you know that I’m in the process of working on my list. Thanks for the tag :roll:
acck!! “not it! not it!”. …ok, fine. i’ll post later today. :)
Jenn B’s last blog post..Twitter Updates for 2008-11-22
It was fun to answer all questions
Blogged about your giveaway
Check my blog for my answers
Thanks for tagging me! I’ll be posting the answers tomorrow.
Madeline’s last blog post..A Random Photo and 7 Things
Enjoyed reading your answers! :)
Madeline’s last blog post..A Random Photo and 7 Things
Your post inspired me to revitalize my blog. Now my thousands of readers will not only get to know me better but they will find out about your Power Rangers giveaway!
Susy-Q’s last blog post..Iâ€™ve been tagged by MommyKnows! Now youâ€™re itâ€¦
Well i am up for winning some power ranger toys, so heres my comment and my entry.
Love the little quiz thing, i have sent it out to all my mates and i think like a few other comments i will add this to my blog so my blog fans (if any) can know a little more about me.
Oh, power rangers rock too, takes me back about 14 years to been a child and playing with the toys and wishing i was too a power ranger.