blog365 …. mmmfffp! Who’s stupid idea was it? It might be the ugly
brain child of this fricken fine fellow (sorry Kamen Lee).
I was going to skip it today. I started to think up excuses:
* The dog ate my
homework laptop. I just knew you wouldn’t buy that one. You know with the dog being a shitzu and all.
* I have to attend the opening of my garage door. Haahahah … Ok, so that’s not all that funny, AND I don’t have a garage and, therefore, no garage door. I could hear you all chanting, “liar, liar, pants on fire!”.
* My uncle escaped again! This is actually fairly close to the truth, AND if my family didn’t read this blog, I might just be tempted to tell you the whole sordid tale. Then again, I do tend to have that lazy streak … the one that keeps me from getting too long winded or in depth. Well, because that would take a little work and even a little work is sometimes too much work for me … it’s a LONG story.
* I have to study for a blood test. Really, I was going to go for a blood tests tomorrow at 6 a.m., but I am not supposed to eat or drink for 12 hours prior. My lazy streak kicked in right around supper time, we didn’t eat until 7’ish … I decided to wait for Monday, 7 a.m. is just too late. Tomorrow’s a busy day.
As you can see, I am a pathetic ‘excuse maker upper’. It’s easier to just blog!
What’s the best (or worse) excuse you’ve ever heard? MommyKnows you know …
You may enter the ‘Ugly Fish Organics Strum Something Tee Giveaway‘ by commenting on ANY or ALL posts between March 24th, 2008 and March 30th, 2008 (@ 9:59 pm MT).
If you’ve enjoyed this post, please subscribe to my feed.
19 comments… add one
My kids use the I forgot excuse way too often.
My 2 year old uses “I dunno!” a lot.
Safire’s last blog post..Happy 80th Birthday Grandpa!
haha…those are too funny. ;) I laughed waaay too hard at the garage door one – maybe it’s cuz it’s too early in the morning!!!
Andrea’s last blog post..The Cutest thing EVER!!
Roo can’t stay in her own bed because:
1. “I love you so much and I miss you!”
2. “I just want to kiss my baby brother.”
Naomi’s last blog post..More Flor
My best excuse is I suffer from CRS (can’t remember shytte)
witchypoo’s last blog post..The Drive to Crazy? Not a Long One
I worked with a guy who called in to work one day and joked that he had “anal glaucoma”. He said he couldn’t see his arse coming in to work that day.
Andria’s last blog post..Friday Freebie! A New Earth, by Eckhart Tolle
I think it is your garage door opening! It is a good one. Cindi
Well your dog might not be able to eat a laptop but mine sure could! Those dogs eat everything.. most recently the Dora Pirate Ship that we bought for the girls last year… the gosh darn thing is huge, heavy and apparently not as un-destroyable as I had thought!
Well the best excuse is the truest one… you need some me time! I use that all the time!
JaimeS’s last blog post..Ugly Fish Organics Strum Something Tee GiveAway Ahoy!
One of my elementary students once gave me the excuse that his parents wouldn’t let him “stay up that late” in order to do his homework! Umm, sure.
thanks for your comment! I’d gladly take any tips you can send my way… email me at mamaknj @ msn . com :)
mama k’s last blog post..me stuff
i have to go wash my hair…
ha! mine is completely uncreative, but i was gone all week with my kids (visiting my mom). dh phoned me and said how nice and quiet it was – no kids, internet wasn’t working so he read a bit, no meals to prepare (yes, i made him some food (basically he didn’t do anything). I come home and the three things i ask dh to do in my absence were not touched. his excuse? too busy. aaargh!
I don’t have a favourite, I use the “cause that’s just the way it is” excuse a lot
warriorwoman’s last blog post..would you like that wrapped?
The classic : I have a headache.
Susy-Q’s last blog post..Wear me, Love me
how bout- march madness is on=)
The worst excuse i’ve ever got was “My homework is to watch TV and write down my feelings.”
Nice Site. I am new here but will be visiting more often as you have done a good job
Interesting article. Good site.
Notebook Ac Adapter, Battery
eeeeek. That’s pretty early for a blood test! I just got one done the other morning as well. Can’t wait for the day I can stop getting these things. I guess it comes with old age :(. Love the site btw.