Comments Closed – the winner is: Laurie – email me Laurie @ kim (at) mommyknows (dot) com
Welcome to week 3 of â€”> Happy Book Day to You ~ the Series
Do you remember in December I held a Happy Book Day Giveaway on my birthday? Well I enjoyed it so much (because books are my favorite thing), I thought Iâ€™d make it a weekly occurrence. For the next several weeks you can count on a â€˜Happy Book Day to You ~ the Seriesâ€™ giveaway every Tuesday.
larger than life by Adele Parks
More British chick lit (yes, I do read a lot of it, thank you very much). Here’s a little excerpt from the author’s site:
Georgina fell in love with Hugh the first moment she saw him. She was eighteen. Sheâ€™s now thirty-two. In all that time she never loved another man. People are always bowled over with the concept of love at first sight and the idea of such constancy. Faces tend to fall when she mentions that at the time he was seeing a friend of hers, whom he subsequently married and had two children with.
(SiLLy WOMAN!! … the author’s site didn’t say that, I DID!)
Learn more about larger than life
Some simple rules and things to remember:
1. This book is second hand. Iâ€™ve read it, I liked it and I am giving it to you. It may possibly have coffee rings or warped pages from sitting on my night stand. Call me cheap, or call me environmentally friendly, Iâ€™m not bothered either way.
2. Consider passing it forward when you are done, you could even have a giveaway! Remember, what goes around comes around.
3. You must come back here to see if you are the winner. I wonâ€™t track you down, if you wait to long â€¦ I might lend it to a friend or a neighbor and then YOU are out of luck. You need to email me with your address, once I receive it I will pop it in the mail to you at my convenience.
4. To be eligible to win, you need to leave a comment on this post. Iâ€™ll pick a winner sometime on Thursday, February 12th, 2009.
5. Tell a friendâ€”> this isnâ€™t really a rule, but it would be really nice. wink
**NOTE: this is not a paid advertisement — they’re my books and I am giving one of them away — because I am nice like that — just saying!**