10 Tutorials I am Dying to Try
on April 7, 2009
This post has been inspired by ProBlogger and Flexible Dreams. ProBlogger, has inspired me to write a list post. Flexible Dreams inspired the content.
10 Tutorials I am Dying to Try (… just, please don’t let me die trying).
1. I’m a wee bit worried I don’t have the sewing skills for this one, but I know Georgia would *love* a twirly skirt made using this tutorial @ house on hill road.
2. I’d love to attempt a sundress for Georgia from Mr. MK’s old shirt using either this tutorial or even this one.
3. I want and need to master these Top 10 Killer Photoshop Combo Moves.
4. I am going to protect and backup my blog by installing and utilize a wordpress plugin using idiot-proof instructions from Heather (a wordpress wonder). OK … I am not really dying to try this … in fact the thought of it makes me want to HURL, but I’d be crazy not to!
5. I’m not sure why (we don’t need them), but I want to sew a wool diaper cover from an old sweater using this tutorial here.
6. Oh, the things I could create if I used this ‘create elastic shirring’ technique.
7. I’m definitely going to create my own wordpress theme using this tutorial. This one just might do me in.
8. These super cute Easter themed cake pops by Bakerella need to be made before the weekend. Photos to follow soon!
9. I know Georgia would adore adding these deliciously cute felt doughnuts to her stash. They look so easy, I like easy.
10. Last but not least, I NEED to make a rag rug using this great tutorial at This Vintage Chica.
Are there tutorials out there you love, want to try, need to share? I want to know, so make your own list and reference it in the comments OR comment below and leave me links to the ‘how-to’ goodness. Thanks :)
If you’ve enjoyed this post, please subscribe to my feed.