Introducing –> Happy Book Day to You ~ the Series
Do you remember in December I held a Happy Book Day Giveaway on my birthday? Well I enjoyed it so much (because books are my favorite thing), I thought I’d make it a weekly occurrence. For the next several weeks you can count on a ‘Happy Book Day to You ~ the Series’ giveaway every Tuesday.
This weeks selection is: the story of Edgar Sawtelle by David Wroblewski –> it’s good. So, so good. Really, really good. Great even! Don’t fuss if your anti-Oprah, just read the book and pretend she didn’t suggest it to you! Okay? Kay!
Some simple rules and things to remember:
1. This book is second hand. I’ve read it, I liked it and I am giving it to you. Call me cheap, or call me environmentally friendly, I’m not bothered either way. Your choice.
2. Consider passing it forward when you are done, you could even have a giveaway! Remember what goes around comes around.
3. You must come back here to see if you are the winner. I won’t track you down, if you wait to long … I might lend it to a friend or a neighbor and then YOU are out of luck. You need to email me with your address, once I receive it I will pop it in the mail to you at my convenience.
4. To be eligible to win, you need to leave a comment on this post. I’ll pick a winner sometime on Wednesday, January 29th, 2009.
5. Tell a friend –> this isn’t really a rule, but it would be really nice. *wink*
What do you think? Good idea?
What are you reading right now? What would you recommend for me?
* * *
Time’s up / Comments closed – Winner will be announced soon!